BSE:541153 | NSE:BANDHANBNKEQ | 58888: | IND:Banks - Private Sector | ISIN code:INE545U01014 | SECT:Banks
The Company History page lists out the major events in chronological order for Bandhan Bank Ltd.
|Company History - Bandhan Bank Ltd.|
|The Bank was incorporated as Bandhan Bank Limited on December 23, 2014 at Kolkata, West Bengal as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 2013, pursuant to certificate of incorporation issued by the RoC. A licence authorising the Bank to carry on banking business was issued by the RBI in terms of Section 22 of the Banking Regulation Act on June 17, 2015.|
Major events of the Bank
- The Bank opened with 501 branches and 2,022 DSCs
- The Bank expanded its branch and DSC network to 656 branches and 2,022 DSCs
- The Bank expanded its branch and DSC network to 840 branches and 2,546 DSCs
- The Bank expanded its branch and DSC network to 893 branches and 2,686 DSCs.
Awards, Accreditations and Accolades received by the Bank
- The Bank was awarded the ‘Special Initiative Award’ by the Financial Express- India’s Best Banks Awards
- The Bank was awarded the ‘Dun & Bradstreet- Best Private Sector Bank – Government Scheme Participation’
Date Sources:Live BSE and NSE Quotes Service: TickerPlant | Corporate Data, F&O Data & Historical price volume data: Dion Global Solutions Ltd.
BSE Quotes and Sensex are real-time and licensed from the Bombay Stock Exchange. NSE Quotes and Nifty are also real time and licenced from National Stock Exchange. All times stamps are reflecting IST (Indian Standard Time).
Copyright © 2019 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. For reprint rights: Times Syndication Service