THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
Mamata Banerjee explains how to maintain social distance...
Mamata Banerjee picked up a brick and marked circles on the road, demonstrating how to maintain social distance while buying vegetables.
More from Coronavirus
Tie-up with Serum Institute of India key to mass production of COVID vaccines, say two pharma majors
"Together with our partner, the Serum Institute of India, we plan to supply over 300 million doses to 145 countries through COVAX in the first half of 2021 as part of our global and equitable access pledge," Ruud Dobber, president...
Food and Drug Administration scientists on Wednesday confirmed that overall the vaccine is about 66% effective at preventing moderate to severe COVID-19, and about 85% effective against the most serious illness. The agency also s...
According to initial discussions in the health ministry, private hospitals may not be permitted to sell the vaccine but could be allowed to collect a nominal fee to administer it, said sources familiar with the details. Also, 10,0...
According to a notification issued by the health department, passengers should undergo RT-PCR tests within 72 hours of the flight departure.
- Maharashtra reports over 8,000 new coronavirus cases, 80 deaths
- COVID-19: Hotels, eateries to stay shut in Nagpur on weekends
- Centre rushes high level teams to states witnessing surge in COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19: India records 13,742 new cases, 104 fatalities
- As vaccination drive hits Co-WIN bump, experts suggest a ‘hybrid’ solution
- Working hours of courts curtailed in 5 Maharashtra districts
- 'COVID Zero' is unattainable; acceptable risk is the goal
- Does the Covid-19 vaccine stop transmission?
- More jabs on way: Three candidates to file final data, launch phase-3 trials
- There's no link between deaths and Covid vaccination in India: Panel
- India detects two new Covid variants, health ministry says no relation with recent surge in cases
- Brazil plans to procure additional vaccines from India & partner with Indian scientists: Minister
- India sends first vaccine doses to Africa under WHO's COVAX programme
- Punjab orders fresh curbs on indoor, outdoor gatherings as COVID-19 cases rise
- Sale of Patanjali's Coronil won't be allowed in Maharashtra without certification: Anil Deshmukh
- 'Uttar Pradesh CM Covid Care Fund received Rs 412 crore till July last year'
- 'States have started implementing IMI 3.0 for kids, pregnant woman not immunised in routine drive'
- COVID-19: India's active caseload falls below 1.5 lakh; no fresh deaths in 21 states, UTs
- COVID-19 deaths: Ex-gratia provision for families of govt employees in Uttar Pradesh
- Government working on four fronts to keep India healthy, says Prime Minister Modi
- BMC chief asks labs to stay prepared to handle spike, seeks staggered office hours
- Government looks to involve private sector once vaccine drive expands to 50-plus age group
- Helicopters deployed to help inoculate forces camped in Naxal areas
- US tops 500,000 virus deaths, matching the toll of 3 wars
- Surge of Corona cases in Kerala: Tamil Nadu steps up vigil at borders
- Non-adherence to COVID-19 norms behind surge in infections in Punjab: Health officials
- 36 pc rise in active COVID-19 cases in Mumbai since Feb 8: BMC
- COVID-19: National positivity rate at 5.20 per cent
- IMA 'shocked' over Patanjali's claim on Coronil; demands explanation from Harsh Vardhan
- COVID-19 protocols: Karnataka closes borders with Kerala again