THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
Mamata Banerjee explains how to maintain social distance...
Mamata Banerjee picked up a brick and marked circles on the road, demonstrating how to maintain social distance while buying vegetables.
More from Coronavirus
The State, however, reported the highest ever spike in deaths with 119 people succumbing to the infection, the government media bulletin confirmed.
The number of recoveries has surged to 14,80,884 with 53,879 coronavirus patients having recuperated and discharged in 24-hours, the highest in a day so far, pushing the recovery rate to 68.78 per cent. The fatality rate has furth...
India's Covid tally crosses 21 lakh on Sunday with record single day spike of 64,399 new cases, 861 deaths
The number of recoveries surged to 14,80,884 with record 53,879 more people recuperating in the past 24 hours, taking recovery rate to 68.78 per cent. The case fatality rate has dropped 2.01 per cent, according to the Health Minis...
The study, published in the journal Science Advances, uncovers a coronavirus-specific structure in cells, which may act as a target for much-needed antiviral strategies against this family of viruses.
- Crowded villages show why virus cases are surging in rural India
- While coronavirus keeps stores closed, eCommerce saves the day for mid-level brands
- Hyderabad pharmaceutical Raghava Life Sciences gets nod to make Favipiravir API
- Indian companies ready to export coronavirus test kits, target Latin America, Eastern Europe markets
- Centre asks states to test grocery shop workers, vendors; says they can be potential Covid-19 spreaders
- Coronavirus is making it tough to breathe, even for Indian pharmaceuticals
- National telemedicine service completes over 1.5 lakh consultations: Health Ministry
- Hockey-India captain Manpreet Singh among five to test Covid-19 positive in camp
- India records 61,537 new Covid cases and 933 deaths; tally rises to 20,88,611
- In 10 days, Bengaluru’s Covid-19 recovery rate doubles to 50.3 per cent
- Infection rates for Maharashtra's healthcare personnel high: Lav Agarwal, Ministry of Health
- S Jaishankar, Mike Pompeo talk over phone; discuss cooperation to contain COVID-19, Indo-Pacific
- Nearly 9.5 lakh Indians have returned from abroad under Vande Bharat Mission: MEA
- India's COVID-19 recovery rate rises to 67.62%; case fatality rate drops to 2.07%: Govt
- Mildly ill COVID-19 patients might be discharged in nine or more days after symptom onset: Study
- 'Unlock-3': Allow hotels, gyms, weekly markets to reopen in Delhi, AAP govt's proposal to LG
- No benefit of plasma therapy in reducing COVID-19 mortality risk, says AIIMS trial interim analysis
- Telangana crosses 77,000 mark in coronavirus cases, death toll reaches 615
- Veteran CPI(M) leader Shyamal Chakraborty dies of COVID-19 at a hospital in Kolkata
- Coronavirus: Seniors may be back in school on September 1, others to follow
- Centre releases Rs 890 crore as 2nd tranche of package for Covid health system preparedness
- Telangana crosses 73,000 mark in Covid cases, death toll reaches 589
- Moderna says discussing supply deals with countries for COVID-19 vaccine
- India to unveil new Pharma R&D policy, incentivise scientists on monetisation
- Collaborating with government agencies to develop treatment for COVID-19: Cipla
- Trump says America's attitude towards China 'changed greatly' since Covid-19 hit US
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan discharged from hospital
- Karnataka sees a drop in RT-PCR tests as government pushes for cheaper antigen kits
- Telangana to conduct 40,000 coronavirus tests daily, keep beds ready all over state
- Zydus Cadila to commence phase II clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine ZyCoV-D from Aug 6