THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
Mamata Banerjee explains how to maintain social distance...
Mamata Banerjee picked up a brick and marked circles on the road, demonstrating how to maintain social distance while buying vegetables.
More from Coronavirus
The total coronavirus cases mounted to 94,31,691 with 38,772 new infections, while the death toll climbed to 1,37,139 after 443 more fatalities were reported, the data updated at 8 am showed.
Over half-a-dozen ministries at the Centre and another dozen departments in each state could be involved in this massive vaccine distribution exercise from early next year.
In an attempt to curb a growing rebellion within his own ranks against the new measures which face a House of Commons vote next Tuesday, Johnson wrote on Saturday evening that the tiers will be reviewed every two weeks, and areas ...
The Korean Central News Agency reported the country is mobilizing more anti-virus units and establishing strong steps to "completely remove uncivilized and unhygienic elements that could help make room for the spread of an epidemi...
- Serum Institute rejects charges levelled by vaccine trial participant, threatens to seek damages
- Covid-19 deaths in Tamil Nadu drop below 10
- Number of COVID tests very low in city, claims Delhi Congress leader Alka Lamba
- Delhi records less than 5,000 new COVID-19 cases for 2nd day on trot; 68 more die
- Manufacturers asked to keep 50% oxygen for medical use in Gujarat
- COVID-19 caseload in India climbs to 93,92,919
- COVID-19 has put the focus back on personal vehicles, pushed out shared mobility, says Motherson Sumi chairman
- Covid-19: 70,000 vaccinators, another 30,000 from private sector, to give shots
- UK secures 2 million more doses of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19: Curbs on cinema halls, pools, events relaxed in Goa
- Covid test now mandatory for entering Uttarakhand
- Expert group preparing health system for vaccine distribution, administration
- Rajasthan slashes RT-PCR COVID test by pvt labs at Rs 800
- Serum Institute in talks with Indian govt on pricing, distribution of Covid vaccines
- PM Modi visits Bharat Biotech's vaccine manufacturing facility in Hyderabad
- ICMR approves CSIR's COVID-19 testing method that can help ramp up number of RT-PCR tests
- UK testing error wrongly tells 1,300 people they have coronavirus
- COVID-19: Scientists develop novel method to detect single virus particles
- COVID-19 caseload in India climbs to 93,51,109
- WHO warns countries with falling COVID cases to stay alert
- Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty hospital identified as Delhi's first Covid-19 vaccine storage facility
- Resilience, doing more with less helped us during COVID-19: BigBasket CEO
- COVID-19: Have enough infrastructure to vaccinate Delhi's entire population in few weeks, says Satyendar Jain
- Around 83% of Indian workforce nervous to go back to office without COVID-19 vaccine: Survey
- Nearly 70% of India's COVID-19 active caseload from eight states/UT: Health ministry
- No reason to worry about Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, says UK minister
- 1,000 volunteers from Kolkata needed for COVID-19 vaccine - Covaxin - trial at NICED
- Russia agrees to produce coronavirus vaccine Sputnik V in India, set to work with Hetero
- COVID-19 caseload in India climbs to 93,09,787
- Germany's coronavirus infections pass one million