Read More News on
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- CCI approves combination between BP Global Investments, Reliance BP Mobility
- Oil consumption in India will stop rising in five years: BP
- RIL, BP launch fuel and mobility joint venture
- BP halves dividend after record loss, speeds up reinvention
- Weak Diageo, Bayer earnings hit Europe stocks; BP jumps
- Minus BP deal, RIL Q1 profit would shrink 41%
5 Comments on this Story
Sasikumar333 days ago
This ranking should have been done ten years back; at that time most of RIL projects were in developmental state. Now that most of them have reached fruition; what benefit an ordinary investor gets; the shares have rallied too much.
Shas Krish333 days ago
Ot is a fact but is also a misleading News.
Savitha KL333 days ago
interesting that every foreign player whether Aramaco or BP deals with RIL and not ONGC? is a certain marketing officer of Jio called Modi responsible?