Sharma's brand value was estimated at $23.4 million by Duff & Phelps in its latest Celebrity Brand Valuation Rankings.
“We are thrilled to partner with the country’s leading superstar Anushka Sharma to chart our future growth roadmap. She is a global icon, revered for her style and is regarded as one of the best actors of this generation. This strategic association will enable us to penetrate the younger target groups for crème hair colour while enhancing the loyalty of existing users. Thereby, reiterating dominance of Godrej Expert Rich Crème in the category,” said Sunil Kataria CEO - India and SAARC, Godrej Consumer Products.
Sharma added, “Godrej has been a legacy brand that has pioneered hair colours in India. I am pleased to associate with Godrej Expert Rich Crème. I’m looking forward to building a strategic journey forward and furthering the company’s vision for India.”
As part of the deal, the company will launch a new multi-media campaign with Sharma leveraging television, digital and social media to engage audiences on easy hair colour.
Read More News on
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- Mankind Pharma signs Anushka Sharma as brand ambassador of Prega News
- Anushka Sharma will be back to shooting after delivering her child, says being on set brings her joy
- Never blamed Anushka Sharma or made sexist comment, says Gavaskar; feels his remarks were misinterpreted
- Virat Kohli & Anushka Sharma are expecting their first child, ICC & Zomato congratulate the couple
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma invest in Prem Watsa backed Digit Insurance
- After 'Paatal Lok', Anushka Sharma's second production 'Bulbbul' to stream on Netflix from June 24