The programme is focused on providing managerial concepts to students through classroom lectures on portfolio management, alternative investments, innovation and entrepreneurship, and technological adaptation. Another feature of the programme was industry interactions regarding practical challenges in financial markets. The programme has been designed with a two-fold objective – expose students to the dynamics of functioning on an international platform and complement classroom learning with a global business perspective.
Twenty-five students from MBA and Executive MBA of VGSOM participated in this collaborative programme who were selected based on their prior work experience in diverse sectors.
Academicians from Singapore Management University and industry leaders offered experiential learning experience at the first edition of the programme. The programme included live industry projects undertaken by the students under the aegis of DBS Bank, Citibank, GSK and niche players like Lendingkart and BondEValue.
Read More News on
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- IIT Kharagpur launches telemedicine software
- 8 Covid-19 related IIT-Kharagpur projects approved
- Covid-19: IIT Kharagpur researchers come up with portable, low cost and fast testing device
- IIT Kharagpur develops AI system to read legal judgments
- IIT Kharagpur students receive 1300+ jobs in 11 days
- Students of IIT-Kharagpur receive over 1000 job offers in five days