Emami Realty offers first of its kind assured rental scheme to prospective buyers


    According to the assured rental scheme, a buyer starts getting rent from Emami Realty while staying in the apartment.

    Getty Images
    Representative image
    KOLKATA: Emami Realty, the real estate arm of Emami Group, has come up with a first-of-its kind assured rental scheme in its state of the art project Emami City, Jessore Road, Kolkata.

    According to the assured rental scheme, a buyer starts getting rent from Emami Realty while staying in the apartment. By paying total sale value, buyer of an apartment in Emami City gets current and 23 post-dated cheques of Rs 50,000 per month (on a 4 bedroom unit) for a period of 24 months. The value of the monthly rent will depend on the type of apartment purchased by the buyer, the company release stated.

    A buyer can enrol his name in this assured rental scheme by paying a sum of Rs 1 lakh only. The offer comes with a flexible payment plan, wherein, the buyer can pay 9% of the total sale value within 15 days, 16% within 45 days, 25% within 60 days & 50% within 90 days. On purchase of 4BHK apartment, the prospective buyer will get Rs 50,000 per month as rent for a period of twenty four months, for 3BHK, the rent per month will be Rs 30,000 and for 2BHK, the rent will be Rs 20,000 per month. The offer is valid for a very limited period of time and is applicable for non-subvention cases only. Emami Realty will also provide an iPhone XR to each of the first 50 enrolments, the release added.

    Emami City also offers prospective buyers an option to subvention scheme, whereby, one can pay 15% of the total sale value and take the possession of their apartments with zero EMI and zero rent for a period of 1 year.

    Emami City residential complex in Kolkata is being constructed by L&T. Possession to customers have already started and all the facilities along with a club is ready. “The scheme is aimed to boost the overall sales of the project, create positive branding in the market and take the first movers advantage as there is no comparable offer in the present real estate market of Kolkata. The rental scheme will also help to develop a sense of trust amongst the buyers and the project developers”, said Nitesh Kumar, CEO, Emami Realty Limited.

    Spread across an area of 15 acres with 62% open space, Emami City residential complex boost of beautifully landscaped podium garden spanning over 1.5 acre, waterbody with cascade, 30,000 square feet fully functional lavish residential club, temple with 500 capacity podium amongst other amenities. The project comprises of 23 earthquake-resistant B+G+13 storey towers and 2/3/4 BHK apartments ranging from 1150 - 2600 square feet.
    (Catch all the Business News, Breaking News Events and Latest News Updates on The Economic Times.)

    Also Read

    The Economic Times