Last week, Flipkart had taken Nikon India to court over a June 2014 advisory on its website cautioning its consumers against buying its products from Flip kart and Snapdeal.
Nikon had said web sites such as Flip kart and Snapdeal are not authorised dealers for Nikon products in India, hence consumers should `check the warranty entitle ments while buying from online por tals'.
Following this, several companies like LG, Dell, HP, Le novo and Toshiba r advisories against issued similar advisories against ecommerce players on their respective websites last year.
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- Nikon Z50 review: Click sharp daylight images with natural colours
- Nikon India launches D850 DSLR camera at Rs 254,950
- Nikon India eyes slot in parent's top 5 global units
- Nikon India aims to achieve turnover of Rs 1100 crore
- Nikon D850 review: At Rs 299,950, this is the most well-rounded, full-frame DSLR camera
- Nikon D7200 review: A faultless performer