Aimed at improving customer , the bot will solve the problems of endless call-hold music or seemingly never ending IVR waittimes can become things of the past.
The bot was rolled out in India Mobile Congress on Monday . This video assistant facility was developed by Jio along with US based Radisys, a Reliance Industries subsidiary .
The company said that this video call bot can be adapted by brands to give it a unique avatar. The avatar can be the conventional customer care executive, the CEO, the brand ambassador or any other person or character chosen by the brands.
“Jio is committed to bring innovative and relevant digital solutions to enable and empower businesses to conduct their operations more efficiently and Video Call Assistant is one such example of bringing a truly innovative and engaging product for millions of businesses in India,” said Mathew Oommen, President of Reliance Jio Infocomm.
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- Reliance Jio launches UPI-enabled Jio Pay for select subscribers
- Jio unveils new, upgraded 'JioPages'; made-in-India mobile browser supports 8 Indian languages
- Jio offers transfer of credit limit of other telcos
- Reliance Jio unveils JioGlass to expand presence in virtual reality space
- Jio not liable for RCom AGR dues: Government
- Jio announces new offer; now you can get the Jio Phone 2 in Rs 141