“The MoU has the provision to enlarge Pawan Hans’ scope of maintenance services in the future to include other Airbus helicopter types,“ said a release from PHL.
“We are proud to be the world’s largest civil operator of Dauphin fleet and to be its leading maintenance services provider in India. Over the years we have enjoyed a great partnership with Airbus Helicopters,” B P Sharma, Chairman & MD, PHL was quoted in the release.
Pawan Hans has 34 Airbus helicopters of which 32 are Dauphin and 2 are Ecureuil. Pawan Hans’ maintenance base for the Dauphin is located in Mumbai.
Read More News on
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- US tariffs weigh on Europe stocks; Airbus dips
- Airbus shedding 15,000 jobs, mostly in Europe
- Coronavirus impact: Airbus plane deliveries halved as airlines scrounge for cash
- Airbus CEO sees production down 40% over the next two years
- Airbus reveals concepts of new hydrogen-powered zero-emission aircraft, could enter service by 2035
- Airbus signs contract with Bengaluru startup