The actress opted for a embellished golden saree, paired with chaandbali s, and kept her hair in a bun as she offered payers to the revered Ganesha idol.
The Twitter handle of Lalbaugcha Raja shared pictures of the 'Padmaavat' star, who was spotted at the pandal sans husband Ranveer Singh.
Deepika Padukone seeks blessings of #LalbaugchaRaja We're sure Bappa will bless her and her family with wealth an… https://t.co/oBNXg6iCTv— Lalbaugcha Raja (@LalbaugchaRaja) 1568224077000
Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis also visited the pandal.
Hon. Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis Offer prayers to Lalbaugcha Raja. @Dev_Fadnavis @CMOMaharashtra Catch the li… https://t.co/HhfHtbSmNC— Lalbaugcha Raja (@LalbaugchaRaja) 1568223903000
Earlier, Mukesh Ambani along with Akash-Shloka, Anant-Radhika had also visited the pandal to seek blessings. The Ambanis were accompanied by Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan.
Nita Ambani stuns in red; Mukesh, Isha, Anant in hues of pink as they celebrate Ganesh Chat...
Welcoming 'Bappa' Home
The Ambanis are known to be sticklers for tradition and rituals. Whether it's visiting temples across the country to offer the wedding invitations of their children, or celebrating all festivals with much fervour. Ganesh Chaturthi, too, is marked with much pomp and show every year at the Ambani household. The Altamount road residence of India's richest man, Mukesh Ambani, is decked-up as the family kicks-off the festival with a lavish bash.
This year saw new additions to the Ambani clan, as Isha and Akash were joined by their spouses - Anand and Shloka, respectively - and their in-laws. Nita Ambani, dressed in a red outfit, offered prayers to the Ganesha idol at their home as the puja began.
Read More News on
- COVID-19: Deepika Padukone to discuss mental health with WHO chief
- Deepika Padukone's 'Chhapaak' made tax-free in Rajasthan
- Deepika Padukone joins students at JNU during protest
- Deepika Padukone launches mental health campaign #DobaraPoocho, urges people to be sensitive to emotional needs of others
- Coronavirus fallout: Deepika Padukone to give Paris Fashion Week a miss
- Mental illness hit me when least expected: Deepika Padukone