- Sexiest businessman Kenneth Cole's fashion advice: Sneakers are for every occasion, dress in neutral colours
- Sneakers with traditional outfits a big no, invest in a printed bundi: Designer Anju Modi's fashion black book for men
- Designer Krsnaa Mehta's fashion essentials: A Rolex, custom-made colognes, Polo classics
- Samir Srivastav lists fashion essentials: White shirt, blue jeans and well-fitted chinos
The e-commerce giant is trying to make fashion affordable with up to 80% off on clothing, shoes, accessories and handbags.
In men's fashion, clothing and sunglasses are available at an 80% discount, footwear, watches, backpacks and sportswear can be purchased at a discount of up to 70% off. Get the latest trends and footwear styles from brands like Lotto and Puma at a minimum 60% discount. Backpacks from American Tourister and Safari, among others, can also be bought at a minimum off of 60%.
Women can put their fashionable foot forward with massive discounts on clothing and handbags of up to 80%, and footwear and watches of up to 70%. Ladies, you can get the handbag of your dreams from brands like Caprese, Lavie and Baggit at a discount of up to 65%.
Get your bling on with the amazing jewellery collection on Amazon. From the fashion jewellery category, you can avail a discount of 70-90%, and up to 100% off on making charges of precious jewellery.
Amazon has brought in various, top-end fashion brands to participate in the sale, namely Vero Moda, United Colors of Benetton, U.S, Polo Assn, Red Tape, Jack & Jones, Allen Solly, Raymond, Arrow, Pepe Jeans, ONLY, Marks & Spencer, Puma, Levi’s, BIBA, Woodland, Bata, among others. Just segregate your choices based on the brands you would prefer.
Amazon has also introduced a clearance sale, and is also offering 60-80% flat discount on various products.
To help you manage your budget better, there are several discounts on sarees under Rs 299, T-shirts at Rs 399, footwear, watches and jewellery under Rs 499, and backpacks under Rs 699.
Customers will also enjoy a host of other exciting offers, including six months no-cost EMI and an instant cashback of Rs 500 on Amazon Pay. Additional exchange offer of up to Rs 1500 and an instant discount of 10 per cent on SBI bank credit cards. Amazon is giving a free delivery on first order for a limited period only.
Apart from being able to enjoy discounts on top brands and latest trends, the customers can avail the 30-day return policy as well.
Cannes: Desi Girls Deepika, Priyanka Give Major Fashion Goals; Kangana Goes Royal
Lights, Camera, Action!
Like every year, the red carpet at 72nd Cannes Film Festival has seen a line-up of A-list celebrities like Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut, Nina Khan, Selena Gomez, among others.
The stars have set the red carpet on fire with their chic looks and hypnotic personalities.
Here's a look at all the A-listers who added glamour to the 10-day event.
Read More News on
- Now, Amazon will deliver medicines to you
- CCI dismisses case of abuse of dominance against Amazon
- Reliance terms reports of stake sale to Amazon speculative
- What a deal with Amazon will mean for Reliance and competition
- Google takes aim at Amazon. Again.
- Walmart unveils subscription program to challenge Amazon