Amul replicates Aishwarya Rai & Deepika Padukone's Cannes looks; Ranveer Singh raises a toast
Padukone shares the Amul post on Instagram.
- Rita Ora's Cannes jewellery worth $4 mn was 'forgotten' on flight before reaching her
- A walking inspiration: Hina Khan has a fangirl moment with Priyanka Chopra Jonas in Cannes
- Pamela Anderson, Tommy Hilfiger, Trump's daughter raise over $15 mn at Cannes for AIDS research
- Cannes: Taiwanese actress who made film on industry abuse was 'slapped 30 times' during early career
- After a dazzling red carpet debut, Hina Khan unveils her film's poster at Cannes
#Amul Topical: Deepika and Aishwarya makes fashion waves at Cannes! https://t.co/BKCaFfxA4w— Amul.coop (@Amul_Coop) 1558445235000
In the ad, the Amul Girl in two illustrations is seen sporting Deepika's bright green ruffled style and Aishwarya's golden look with each of them holding a slice of bread. "Gori tera gown badda nyaara," read the caption above their illustrations.
On Saturday, Deepika took to Instagram and wrote, "Now this truly is the icing on the cake...or more like butter on toast! (with a cherry on top)."
Actor-husband Ranveer Singh also gushed over the cartoon. "Literally raising a toast... Literally, I got to say... That's prety clever."
Deepika, 33, opted for a neon green Giambattista Valli gown with a long trail for Cannes this year. She paired the gown, consisting of elaborate ruffled detailing, with a pink headband, and completed the look with nude coloured stilettoes.
Cannes: Sonam Goes Chic In Plunging Neckline; Aishwarya, Priyanka-Nick Dazzle
A Class Apart
Meanwhile, Aishwarya, 45, flaunted a metallic hued dual-toned fish-cut ensemble.
The former Miss World's green gold gown, designed by Jean-Louis Sabaji, sported a long train and came with a sweetheart neckline and a small slit. For her hairdo, she kept it simple with straight locks with a side-part.