- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for Covid-19, Big B welcomes him back home
- Amitabh Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from hospital
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, daughter test negative for coronavirus, discharged
- Sara Ali Khan's driver tests Covid-positive, actress says she and family tested negative
The 46-year-old director and his family underwent the test for Covid-19 after developing mild fever on July 29.
In a health update on Twitter, Rajamouli said that the doctor has asked them to wait for three weeks to be able to donate plasma, if the body has managed to develop enough antibodies.
Completed 2 weeks of quarantine! No symptoms. Tested just for the sake of it... It is negative for all of us...Doc… https://t.co/ZzBZyZX5L6— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) 1597233037000
Last month, Rajamouli took to Twitter to reveal that he, along with his family members, had developed a slight fever. While the fever had subsided on its own, they got tested and the result came mild Covid-positive. The family was quarantining at home as prescribed by the doctors.
He had also informed that the family had no symptoms, but is following all precautions and instructions. "Just waiting to develop antibodies so that we can donate our plasma," his previous tweet said.
All of us are feeling better with no symptoms but are following all precautions and instructions...Just waiting to… https://t.co/iqyuqkQ5MM— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) 1596036080000
Before the coronavirus-induced nationwide lockdown was announced in March, Rajamouli was working on his upcoming period action drama 'Rise Roar Revolt'.
The Telugu film, featuring top stars Ram Charan and NTR Jr in the lead, is a fictional tale based on the lives of two freedom fighters in the early 20th century.
The Weekend That Was: Bachchans, Anupam Kher Family Under Covid Cloud; All’s Well, Says Hem...
The C-Strike In B-Town
On Saturday night, just when the country was about to go to sleep, the news of the country's biggest superstar, Amitabh Bachchan, testing positive for coronavirus broke, sending shockwaves around the nation. In the hours that followed, more members of the Bachchan family tested positive for Covid-19 and Anupam Kher’s family, too, was hit by the corona-crisis.
On Sunday morning, the country woke up to rumours of Hema Malini and the Kapoor family testing positive for Covid-19. Here’s a detailed rundown of what transpired over the weekend - who tested positive and who didn’t.
Read More News on
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli, family test positive for Covid-19
- Ajay Devgn, SS Rajamouli to collaborate again, this time for a guest appearance in 'RRR'
- SS Rajamouli's 'Magadheera' withdraws plagiarism case against 'Raabta'
- More confident about 'Baahubali 2' than 'Baahubali': Director SS Rajamouli
- More than what meets the eye! Is SS Rajamouli raising deeper societal issues through 'Baahubali'?
- Filmmaker SS Rajamouli to team up with Farmville designer to create a 'Baahubali' mobile game