Brown, who has worked with everyone from Naomi Campbell to the Bidens, says, “ I watched him be nice to every single person he met. I met Yogi when I was just starting out and seeing how he was in the public eye really helped me navigate the world of being someone who occasionally gets recognised. I learned that how I handle myself when I am meeting someone new really comes down to being nice.”
Divas Of Tech: Women Who Broke Barriers & Made It Big
Women are going places - and there is no denying that.
From classrooms to boardrooms, many women in the world of technology have proved their merit. Famous names like Debjani Ghosh, Padmasree Warrior and Sheryl Sandberg made it big, and have been an inspiration to the womankind.
On International Women's Day, here's a list of women who have managed to break the stereotype and carve a niche for themselves.
(In Pic: From left: Debjani Ghosh, Padmasree Warrior, Sheryl Sandberg)
- Bobbi Brown's idea of luxury: Sneakers over heels, a good bathroom in plush hotel after a massage
- Bobbi Brown's mantra to stay healthy: Vacay in Bahamas, moderation, 10,000 steps a day
- Millie Bobby Brown blasts cyber bullies at MTV Awards: If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it
- Millie Bobby Brown gets a massive salary bump, will make $3.15 mn for 3rd season of 'Stranger Things'
- Bobby Brown's gives emotional performance
- Bobby Brown says goodbye to daughter Bobbi Kristina