- The countdown begins: Neetu Kapoor shares adorable post on Instagram as husband Rishi's homecoming nears
- Rishi Kapoor clocks 10 months in New York; fans await actor's homecoming
- Rishi Kapoor reveals how son Ranbir took him to NY for treatment; says might return home next month
- Rotis, salads, curries: Anupam Kher, Rishi & Neetu Kapoor enjoy Indian food in New York
During his salon visit, a Russian fan recognised him and played the famous song 'Main Shayar Toh Nahin' from the actor's superhit film 'Bobby'.
The 66-year-old star took to Twitter to share a 36-second long video of his fan Sergie and the salon. "My anthem played in a salon whilst getting a haircut. Russian recognized me and played it from his note book. Thank you Sergie," he wrote.
My anthem played in a salon whilst getting a hair cut. Russian recognized me and played it from his note book. Than… https://t.co/PY4YcAcDKb— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) 1565992468000
The elated actor also shared a photograph of him and his wife Neetu meeting with actor Suniel Shetty and his wife Mana. "Thank you Sunil and Mana Shetty. You are such a gem of a couple. God Bless! Love you guys," Kapoor wrote alongside the photograph in which he can be seen happily posing with the Shetty couple.
Thank you Sunil and Manna Shetty. You both are such a gem of a couple. God Bless! Love you guys. https://t.co/fItEAGOskP— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) 1566015544000
The '102 Not Out' actor, who completed 10 months in New York a few days ago, is all set to return to India in a few months.
Celebs Who've Fought Serious Illnesses And Inspired Us To Stay Strong
Wiser & Stronger
If you felt like tearing up after having seen Sonali Bendre's Instagram post on Tuesday where she quotes Chilean author Isabel Allende on staying strong, and chops off her tresses, you are not alone. Many, including her compatriots from the industry and well-wishers, have been feeling emotional and wished her a speedy recovery. But the 44-year-old actress is not the only one who has managed to stay strong in the face of adversity. Over the past decade, a few others have shown amazing courage and grace while battling medical conditions in real life, and proving to be a source of source of inspiration for their fans.
From Salman Khan to Yuvraj Singh, and Irrfan Khan, we stay inspired by some extraordinary stories of hope and strength.
- Rishi Kapoor's ancestral home in Pakistan, 'Kapoor Haveli', faces demolition threat
- Daughter Riddhima pens emotional note on Rishi Kapoor's birth anniversary, says he lives in her broken heart
- Rishi Kapoor's on-screen legacy will live on as the romantic hero & the quintessential entertainer
- Rishi Kapoor and Chuni Goswami: Two star players on two playing fields
- Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor not keeping well, admitted to hospital
- Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor discharged from hospital, rubbishes cancer rumours