- 'Jahangir' taught this boss that nothing is permanent
Rajesh Narain Gupta of SNG & Partners says lockdown reading helped him get a new perspective on life.
- Oscar-nominated writer David Hare writes a monologue on his Covid-19 illness, turns it into a theatre piece
Oscar-nominated writer David Hare writes a monologue on his Covid-19 illness, turns it into a theatre piece
- Eight debut works, 13 American authors in Booker Prize longlist
Hilary Mantel and Anne Tyler are among 13 writers on a U.S.-dominated list of contenders for the prestigious prize.
- On L&T boss's bookshelf: Biographies of Steve Jobs & Bill Gates, Alfred Sloan's 'My Years with General Motors'
- Reading books, listening to music and watching videos help Aranca Global CEO relax
Kannan Sivasubramanian spends at least an hour a day reading.
- Ruskin Bond says his mother laughed when he told her he wanted to be a writer, advised him to join the Army
The author revealed that she also told him that his good handwriting could get him a clerk's job.
- Reading is a relaxing mental exercise for Think As Consumer founder
Peshwa Acharya learnt valuable lessons from history books.
- 1-India Family Mart CEO loves reading TS Eliot, feels his poems are complex, disruptive
The retail chain boss finds TS Eliot's works to be the most appealing.
- Ruskin Bond’s 70-yr literary journey captured in 'A Song of India’, illustrated book out on July 20
The writer tells the story of his 16-year-old self, and how his writing journey began.
- Mira Nair to adapt New York Times article ‘The Jungle Prince of Delhi' into a drama series for Amazon
- This boss reads daily before hitting the bed, says books helped him during hard times
BUSY Accounting Software boss Rajesh Gupta applies lessons he learnt from books to his personal & professional life.
- ‘Post-Covid, companies must learn to be less efficient but more resilient; only agile firms will survive’
A new book has listed 7 lessons that companies can learn from the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Illustrated biography with 400 never before seen photographs of Dalai Lama to hit stands soon
The book also features a personal message by the spiritual leader.
- Ranchi woman wins £5,000 Commonwealth short story prize for Hindu-Muslim love story
The prize is judged by an international panel of writers, representing each of the five regions of the Commonwealth.
BACK TO TOP