Breathe easy: Havells launches air purifiers with nine-stage filtration process in India at Rs 14,490
The Freshia range has four products priced upto Rs 43,290.
- Air quality takes a hit: Bhajji, VVS Laxman request PM Modi to intervene, urge people to be responsible
- Save yourself from Delhi's hazardous air: Invest in N99, N95 masks, inhale steam with lavender oil
- Wear masks, stay hydrated, avoid early morning walks: Steps to follow as air quality deteriorates
- Fight the smog: Anand Mahindra shares solution to stubble burning; Paytm CEO pens poem on Delhi pollution
- Beat smog the healthy way: Rujuta Diwekar's quick-fix remedies to boost immunity
The Freshia range, which comprises four products, is priced between Rs 14,490 and Rs 43,290.
"Keeping pace with changing times and evolving needs, Havells has always strived to offer intelligent solutions," Havells India President - Electrical Consumer Durables Ravindra Singh Negi said in a statement.
The first of its kind – nine stage filtration process – is a testament to company's commitment to provide superior comfort and well-being for discerning consumers, he added.
Havells sells a range of electric goods including motors, fans, water heaters among others.