Cars & Bikes
- BMW Motorrad drives in updated versions of R nineT, R nineT Scrambler at Rs 16.75 lakh onwards
- BMW Motorrad brings new R 18 Classic in India at Rs 24 lakh
- BMW launches SportX petrol variant of its X3 SUV at Rs 56.5 lakh
- Honda brings CB350RS to India at Rs 1.96 lakh; the mid-sized bike will go on sale next month
The CB350RS bike is 'Made in India for the World'.
- A look at Jaguar's journey from manufacturing sidecars in 1922 to going all-electric by 2025
- Audi dreams big with luxury coupe, e-tron GT, that comes with 800-volt fast charging and promises 383 km of range
- Royal Enfield launches all-new 411-cc Himalayan at Rs 2.01 lakh
- Triumph Motorcycles brings Tiger 850 Sport to India at Rs 11.95 lakh
The company already sells Tiger 900 Rally Pro, Rally and GT in the country.
- Yamaha drives all-new FZ FI motorcycle to India, starting at Rs 1,03,700
- JLR opens booking for all-electric SUV I-PACE
- The deal is off: Hyundai, Kia no longer in talks with Apple on making autonomous cars
- TVS Motor's e-scooter iQube Electric is here, priced at Rs 1.08 lakh
iQube Electric is equipped with 4.4 kW electric motor and has a maximum speed of 78 kmph.
- Earth Energy unveils 3 electric two-wheelers, starting Rs 92,000
- Triumph launches Speed Triple 1200 RS with 1,160cc triple engine at Rs 16.95 lakh
- BS-VI variant of new Ducati 1100 Dark Pro launched at Rs 11 lakh
- Mercedes-Benz launches 2021 edition of SUV GLC at Rs 57.40 lakh onwards
The GLC was the highest selling SUV in Mercedes-Benz India portfolio in 2020.
- The ride ends here: BMW discontinues Netflix-for-cars service
BACK TO TOP