- Robots being deployed to kill viruses at night at Heathrow airport, elevator buttons fitted with self-cleaning anti-viral wraps
The robots use ultraviolet rays to kill viruses and bacteria at night.
- Hong Kong Disneyland to reopen after five-month closure
It is just the second Disneyland around the world to resume services during the pandemic.
- Eiffel Tower to emerge from its longest closure since World War II, will reopen on June 25
At first, only visits by the stairs will be available.
- Met Opera cancels 2020 fall shows due to Covid-19, plans to begin with an abbreviated season from Dec 31
- Saint Peter's Basilica reopens its doors after almost two months
A handful of visitors, observing social distancing rules and wearing face mask, queued up.
- Mount Fuji to be closed during this summer climbing season
It will be the first time the trails of the 3,776-metre volcanic mountain are closed since 1960.
- Covid lockdown hits pause on Notre-Dame's rebirth one year after fire
Macron had promised to have the UNESCO heritage site restored within five years, in time for the Paris Olympics of 2024.
- Now tourists can take a tour of Puducherry Lt Governor's house, Raj Nivas, during the day
The security personnel at entrance would also facilitate the tourists.
- On the grapevine: A party of spirited men in sarees left a SoBo hotel in a spot
The perplexed staff were at a loss as to how to broach the slightly delicate issue of asking the party’s hosts to move their shindig elsewhere.
- Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru go economical with shared rides, Surat & Ahmedabad join Mumbai in becoming the city that never sleep
- Heritage gets a new address at Svasa Homes
The three acres of land that Svasa Homes cover is a space conceptualised to be a home for people, as well as art and culture.
- INOX's new 11-screen Megaplex wants to change how Mumbai experiences films
INOX Megaplex offers the maximum number of movie viewing formats and experiences at Inorbit Mall in Mumbai.
- Groove and refresh your senses at the Ranthambhore Music and Wildlife Festival
Set against the backdrop of Nahargarh Palace, the fest promises to be a feast for all senses.
- Revisiting history: CAI’s new exhibition to take you on a journey through India's past
CAI’s new exhibition features interviews of people from different walks of life, recollecting their past experiences.
BACK TO TOP