Coincidence or not? Malala compares iPhone 11 Pro to her dress
The 22-year-old took to Twitter to point out a similarity between the two.
- Apple makes strong India bid with disruptive streaming service at Rs 99, slashing iPhone XR prices
- A festive treat: Apple all set to make Indians happy with iPhone 11 during Diwali
- Apple cuts prices; new iPhones start at Rs 64,900, almost Rs 12K cheaper than last year
- Apple iPhone 11 to cost Rs 64,900 in India; 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max start at Rs 99,900
- Apple Watch Series 5 with 'Always-On' display starting at $399; 10.2-inch 7th Gen iPad at $329
The two premium smartphones come with a triple-rear camera set-up placed in a square setting on. While it reminded some of the fidget spinner, the Nobel Prize awardee found a similarity between the iPhones' cameras and the embroidery on her 'outfit of the day'.
The 22-year-old, on Tuesday, took to Twitter to share a close-up shot of her outfit, along side the caption, "Is this just a coincidence that I wore this dress on the same day as Apple iPhone 11’s launch #iPhone11."
Is this just a coincidence that I wore this dress on the same day as Apple iPhone 11’s launch #iPhone11 https://t.co/k6s4WM4HKq— Malala (@Malala) 1568149156000
Meanwhile, food aggregator and delivery platform Zomato also took a dig at the pricing, with a photo showing three coffee mugs placed similarly to the camera setup, with the line, "for less than Rs 199".
Do it like a Pro. https://t.co/ccleMAnR4v— Zomato India (@ZomatoIN) 1568140034000