Cool is your second name when you're Karen Davidson of Harley-Davidson Motor Clothes
Davidson is the creative head for Harley-Davidson Motor Clothes, and joined the family business in 1989.
- Bonding over bike talks: Harley-Davidson heiress Karen says her family's love for an adrenaline rush kept them close
- As if interning at Harley Davidson wasn't enough, you get to keep the bike too
- Harley Davidson slashes prices by up to Rs 2.5 lakh for Fat Boy and Heritage Softail Classic models
- Harley-Davidson fourth HOG rally begins in Goa
- Harley Davidson launches new Street Rod bike at Rs 5.86 lakh
Davidson, who joined the family business of bikes, back in 1989, loves designing clothes for the brand and insists that there was no pressure to join the family business — it was just that the timing was right.
Leaving A Mark: Women Who Inspire BK Goenka, Manu Kumar Jain
No Ordinary Woman
When asked whether her last name has been a boon or bane in the industry, Davidson insists she’s never got special treatment because of it. “I haven’t ever thought about that because I never used my surname for anything special. But may be for customers they feel good as they could talk to a family member in the industry,” she says.