- Deepika Padukone-backed mental health foundation gets 'Breaking the Chains of Stigma' Award, $50K cash prize
- A 'talkative' Deepika Padukone shares school report cards on Insta, and fans can't keep calm
- Deepika Padukone hits back at Salman Khan, slams actor for 2018 comment on depression being a 'luxury'
Giving a health update on Instagram, the 33-year-old star said that she fell ill right after her best friend's wedding. Her actor-husband Ranveer Singh also attended the wedding in Bengaluru last week.
On Monday, she shared an Instagram Story with a sick-selfie, saying, "When you have too much fun at your best friend's wedding". The actor used a thermometer sticker on her image.
Padukone will next be seen in Meghna Gulzar's 'Chhapaak', based on the life of acid attack survivor Laxmi Agarwal.
Congratulations, Djokovic! Kate Middleton, Bezos, Deepika Padukone Cheer Wimbledon Winner
Cheers To Djokovic
The Wimbledon 2019 men's final in London witnessed nail-biting action on the court, and an array of glamorous guests cheering for their favourites from the stands. A thrilling clash between tennis veterans Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer ended in a glorious victory for the Serbian player who took home his fifth Wimbledon title in the longest-ever final.
All eyes were on the two players who put up a great show for the biggest tennis title. However, the shutterbugs could not stop gushing over the glam quotient of the final. From the Royals of United Kingdom to business tycoon Jeff Bezos and Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone, the attendees of Wimbledon men's final motivated players with just their presence.
Here's a round up of all the celebrities who turned guests at this year's Wimbledon final.
Read More News on
- COVID-19: Deepika Padukone to discuss mental health with WHO chief
- Deepika Padukone's 'Chhapaak' made tax-free in Rajasthan
- Deepika Padukone joins students at JNU during protest
- Deepika Padukone launches mental health campaign #DobaraPoocho, urges people to be sensitive to emotional needs of others
- Coronavirus fallout: Deepika Padukone to give Paris Fashion Week a miss
- Mental illness hit me when least expected: Deepika Padukone