- ET Awards 2019 a gastronomic gala: Chestnuts in paneer masala, lotus root in tadka dal, asparagus-edamame combo a hit
- ET Awards 2019: Raspberry sorbet, kebab platter at the table; Goyal-Bajaj moment, Ola-Oyo bosses bond over Ladakh, dogs
- ET Awards 2019: StanChart CEO, Prasoon Joshi remember Jaitley; Bandhan Bank's boss impresses Sachin Bansal
The chairman of Edelweiss Group said that early mornings are starting to get perfect for training. He also shared that Tata Sons chairman, N Chandrasekaran, is one of the people he discusses new training workouts with.
“Chandra and I exchange fitness tips all the time. We have a WhatsApp group that both he and I are a part of with others. He is training for the Mumbai marathon. I’m going to be doing the half one in Mumbai and the full one in Tokyo. We have been discussing the new speed work routine that I’m doing,” he said.
ET Awards 2019 Dress Code: KM Birla, Aditya Ghosh Look Dapper In Suits; Aditi Premji Stuns ...
Power Dressing Takes Centre Stage
The rock band ZZ Top famously sang, ‘Cause every girl crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man’. A contemporary version would leave no scope for sexism. It would have odes to disruptive dressing. In short, it could be inspired by the ET Awards for Corporate Excellence 2019. Achievers from various fields and of both genders mixed classic with playful as they glided in for the year’s biggest event.
From pops of colour to cool combinations, disruptive innovation was the order of the day, delivered piping haute by the evening’s most stylish guests.
Read More News on
- Seeing lot of investor interest in yield-oriented strategies: Rashesh Shah
- Expect govt to undertake deep reforms in land, labour and capital: Rashesh Shah
- Be calm and patient, don’t chase or panic now: Rashesh Shah
- More well-capitalised you are, the stronger you will be post-Covid: Rashesh Shah
- Market keeps on correcting itself, we should all be patient: Rashesh Shah
- Reduce market hours, cut futures & derivative segments: Rashesh Shah