- ET Awards 2019: Rashesh Shah, N Chandrasekaran talk marathon on a WhatsApp group
- ET Awards 2019: StanChart CEO, Prasoon Joshi remember Jaitley; Bandhan Bank's boss impresses Sachin Bansal
- ET Awards 2019 a gastronomic gala: Chestnuts in paneer masala, lotus root in tadka dal, asparagus-edamame combo a hit
- ET Awards 2019: Raspberry sorbet, kebab platter at the table; Goyal-Bajaj moment, Ola-Oyo bosses bond over Ladakh, dogs
With the GDP numbers for the September quarter recently out, the economy was almost always the second question asked right after, ‘How have you been?’.
Having been a marathon runner for 12 years, Shanti Ekambaram, President – Consumer Banking at Kotak Mahindra Bank, had the perfect remark to share when tasked with the economy question.
In conversation with Bain Capital MD Amit Chandra, she said, “The economy is slowing down so we have to run faster to keep up. We have to run faster to stay in the same place.”
ET Awards 2019 Dress Code: KM Birla, Aditya Ghosh Look Dapper In Suits; Aditi Premji Stuns ...
Power Dressing Takes Centre Stage
The rock band ZZ Top famously sang, ‘Cause every girl crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man’. A contemporary version would leave no scope for sexism. It would have odes to disruptive dressing. In short, it could be inspired by the ET Awards for Corporate Excellence 2019. Achievers from various fields and of both genders mixed classic with playful as they glided in for the year’s biggest event.
From pops of colour to cool combinations, disruptive innovation was the order of the day, delivered piping haute by the evening’s most stylish guests.
- Areas showing early caution are unsecured personal loans and credit cards: Shanti Ekambaram, Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Home loan rates not likely to go up more than 10 to 20 bps here and there: Shanti Ekambaram
- We are beginning to see the beginnings of a credit growth: Shanti Ekambaram, Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Q3 and Q4 growth going to be higher than first two quarters: Shanti Ekambaram, Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Most of the private sector players are growing reasonably well: Shanti Ekambaram, Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Not so much dovish, it was more a wait and watch policy: Shanti Ekambaram, Kotak Mahindra Bank