- ET Awards 2019: Shanti Ekambaram wants India Inc to sprint ahead & beat slowdown blues
- ET Awards 2019: Rashesh Shah, N Chandrasekaran talk marathon on a WhatsApp group
- ET Awards 2019 a gastronomic gala: Chestnuts in paneer masala, lotus root in tadka dal, asparagus-edamame combo a hit
- ET Awards 2019: Raspberry sorbet, kebab platter at the table; Goyal-Bajaj moment, Ola-Oyo bosses bond over Ladakh, dogs
The chairman of Hero Corporate Services, who usually wears a moustache, had a beard as well. He told ETPanache that the look has nothing to do with ‘No Shave Movember’, but was the result of an allergic reaction that he had a few weeks ago.
“I got an allergic reaction on my face and didn’t shave for a few weeks. Lots of people said it’s looking nice,” he said.
When asked if he would be keeping the look, Munjal said with a laugh, “It’s an easy one. Now to look good, all I have to do is not shave. That’s all it takes.”
ET Awards 2019 Dress Code: KM Birla, Aditya Ghosh Look Dapper In Suits; Aditi Premji Stuns ...
Power Dressing Takes Centre Stage
The rock band ZZ Top famously sang, ‘Cause every girl crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man’. A contemporary version would leave no scope for sexism. It would have odes to disruptive dressing. In short, it could be inspired by the ET Awards for Corporate Excellence 2019. Achievers from various fields and of both genders mixed classic with playful as they glided in for the year’s biggest event.
From pops of colour to cool combinations, disruptive innovation was the order of the day, delivered piping haute by the evening’s most stylish guests.
- Bain Capital looks to team up with Sunil Munjal to buy Max Financial Services
- The week that was for India Inc: Bombay Club’s Budget rant, Kunal Kamra's airy tale, Sunil Munjal shows book love
- Omidyar Network, Sunil Munjal in talks to invest in Metrobikes
- Fortis Healthcare receives new joint bid from Sunil Munjal-Burman family
- Sunil Munjal conferred with honorary doctorate
- Sunil Munjal ceases to be promoter of Hero MotoCorp