Food & Drinks
- From potatoes and plums to cauliflowers and carrots, how AHSI has influenced what we grow & eat
- Add the flavour of this Lamb & Almond Korma to your Eid celebrations
- Balking at Banana flowers: Indians are rediscovering old ways of cooking food during Covid-19 lockdown
- Enter the maize: How corn from the Old World replaced millet in India
Roasted bhuttas, or corn on the cob, is a much-loved monsoon treat.
- Can you catch Covid-19 twice? Study suggests antibodies give immunity to patients only for a few months
- More G&T, Ma'am? Dry gin infused with herbs from Buckingham Palace gardens goes on sale
- Not caviar or smoked salmon but humble radish is what gives champagne its fizz and finesse
- Save the brew: Tourism will help Darjeeling, but the world-renowned tea shouldn't be flushed down in the process
Darjeeling shut down and most of the first flush was lost.
- Blueberry muffin recipes to treat yourself with something sweet this weekend
- New 'mask' parottas, made to raise Covid awareness, become a hit in Madurai
- World Chocolate Day: The goodness of chocolate combined with mango is the perfect summer dessert
- The curious grip of pakkad: How tongs can be a boon for non-contact serving in Covid days
These indigenous tongs have a hold on Indian kitchens.
- Raise a glass to your dad with these special Father’s Day cocktails
- Father's Day special snack menu: Granola bars with a healthy twist
- From Colston buns to abundant cod, deconstructing the complex relationship between slavery and the food we eat
- Got a sweet tooth? This 'immunity sandesh' packed with spices will keep coronavirus at bay
A Kolkata sweet shop had made this with 15 different herbs & spices.
- Dinner with the Durrells: In these Covid-wracked times, escape to the Raj of Louisa’s childhood and the Corfu of Gerald’s
BACK TO TOP