- Gandhi payback in the same coin?
- Immunity boost for bottomlines: Chyawanprash ice-cream is an obvious invention to weather the pandemic
- Detect an opportunity for artefact detecting?
- The 'marvel-ous' connection: All about taking names on the fly
Abit more thought could have gone into the monikers for the new insect species.
- Border disorder: A reality check from an alien visitor to the pale blue dot
- The Prince and the poppadums: William’s takeaway order underlines Indian food’s link with British football
- When a smart cookie chips in: A new chocolate chip design by Tesla comes 80 yrs after the commercial teardrop shape
- Genuine violator or scapegoat? Ovine arrest and sheepish explanation prove Kanpur cops were not kidding
Kanpur Police recently put a goat in the lock-up on charges of being out on the street without a mask.
- A new addition to wedding rituals
- All game for watching from home (WFH)?
- Nothing better than carton passengers! Cargo boxes replace people in aircrafts
- That’s a criminal, no kitten! Viral video shows a cat stealing cash from a Russian pub
‘Catch ’em young’ appears to be the motto for cat burglars nowadays.
- Is a Rs 88,000 Butter Chicken the best?
- A sigh of relief: Mosquitoes cannot spread Covid-19
- This Bengaluru-based young man provides beautifully composed, personalised, handwritten letters
- With spellings & syntax all over the place, knowing nuances of English grammar is diminishing
Grammar is becoming practically redundant now, as any examination would show.
- Relying on sweat to swing it: Now seams a good time for cricketers with hyperhidrosis to shine
BACK TO TOP