- Google's new doodle is a reminder to wear face masks and maintain social distancing
The doodle shows the letters of Google wearing masks, and maintaining social distancing.
- Binge-watching is no longer a ‘young people’ thing
According to a recent study, the growth of online video users in urban India is highest among those 45 and above.
- Research shows that dinosaur, which lived 76 mn years ago, got cancer too
Cancer, however, may not have killed the Centrosaurus.
- Dismantling and reassembling pipe by pipe, cleaning Notre Dame Cathedral organ to take 4 years
- Anxious fitness enthusiast keen to return to routine as Traqade helps gyms open up safely
COVID has shifted the focus to health and safety, says Amaresh Ojha.
- Before you post a #ChallengeAccepted picture, here’s the truth behind the new trend
Many Turkish women explained that this was started to protest against femicide in Turkey.
- What to expect when malls open in Mumbai on Wednesday
The Maharashtra government has allowed malls to open as part of Unlock 3.0.
- 3 virtual ways to show your love this Raksha Bandhan
Here are a few virtual suggestions that will make the perfect Raksha Bandhan gift.
- Majority Indians purchasing based on social responsibility, inclusiveness and environmental impact
COVID-19 has increased consumer awareness and commitment to buying sustainably.
- Beer lovers in Germany's village will have to wait longer: Brewery shuts shop after stork builds nest in chimney
- Washing or microwaving currency over coronavirus fears can result in a considerable loss
A South Korean put notes in a washing machine to remove possible traces of the virus.
- World of the walrus: Intrigued by human neighbours, these sea mammals swim up to say hello
Visitors are lining up to this Belgian safari park to stay away from the heatwave.
- Buddy, first dog to be infected with Covid in the US, passes away
The German shepherd was euthanised earlier this month, after he started vomiting clotted blood.
- Why the business of private jets has taken off in the pandemic
Private jets have become the preferred mode of travel now, something which is being used for utility rather than as a luxury.
BACK TO TOP