Madhur Bhandarkar visits Lata Mangeshkar in hospital, says singer is responding positively to treatment
In a Twitter post, the film-maker confirmed that Mangeshkar's health is 'stable'.
- Hospital sources confirm Lata Mangeshkar still in ICU, but doing 'fine'; family waits for doctors to discharge her
- Lata Mangeshkar fans may heave a sigh of relief, singer 'doing good today'
- Lata Mangeshkar's spokesperson says singer is recovering, requests fans to not react to 'needless rumours'
- Twitter pro Lata Mangeshkar makes Instagram debut, garners around 53K followers
- A gift for my sister: Lata Mangeshkar unveils Hindi translation of memoir penned by singer Meena Khadikar
In a Twitter post, the 'Fashion' director, wrote, "Visited the hospital to see @lata_mangeshkar didi glad to inform that she is stable and responding positively to the treatment. Thanks everyone for countless blessings & prayers for her speedy recovery #latamangeshkar."
Visited the Hospital to see @mangeshkarlata didi glad to inform that she is stable and responding positively to the… https://t.co/ijCRFlI73I— Madhur Bhandarkar (@imbhandarkar) 1574167484000
Mangeshkar, who turned 90 on September 28, has been hospitalised for over a week. She was admitted to the hospital after she complained of breathing problems, and was put on ventilator.
Last week on Thursday, a tweet from the singer's official handle confirmed that she is 'stable and recovering'.
Lata didi is stable..and recovering... We thank each one of you, for your concern, care and prayers!— Lata Mangeshkar (@mangeshkarlata) 1573750123000