- Style check: Anand Mahindra wants Twitter to decide his (next) M&M boardroom look
- Anand Mahindra-produced Gitanjali Rao's animated feature 'Bombay Rose' to drop on Netflix; top boss 'delighted' with the news
- Anand Mahindra gives befitting reply to 'Global Times' editor on app ban, says India Inc ‘will rise to the occasion’
On Tuesday, the top boss took to Twitter to share a viral video of a palm tree swinging dramatically in the wind. Mahindra said that of all the videos of the Mumbai rains that he had seen in the last few days, this one was the ‘most dramatic’.
Calling the vehemently swinging palm tree ‘nature’s dance of anger’, the 65-year-old wrote that we have to figure out if the tree’s movement was ‘Tandava’ or ‘dance of joy’.
Of all the videos that did the rounds yesterday about the rains in Mumbai, this one was the most dramatic. We have… https://t.co/H8r8DPTkcX— anand mahindra (@anandmahindra) 1596692723000
@anandmahindra I'm imagining myself holding the Palm tree at top and swaying along with it 😁 #too_much_fun— L Λ L I T 🇮🇳 (@justlalit) 1596693039000
👏👏👏I love this attitude. Life will always be an enjoyable ride for people like you.. https://t.co/wwza8lVgsG— anand mahindra (@anandmahindra) 1596693211000
@anandmahindra That's pretty much how #2020 feels anyway. Climbed the tree for a nice view, got swung about with the storm instead!— Dipika Asnani (@dipiasnani) 1596696347000
@anandmahindra It is just like ... Enjoying the natures extreme energy.👏👏— Rajiv Ranjan (@RajivRa42867398) 1596703212000
Some netizens were worried about the cars parked under the tree.
@anandmahindra i was worried abt the cars parked below the tree :) insurances etc etc :P— Kathiravan C R (@kathir_cr) 1596693366000
@anandmahindra Neither Anger Tandav nor Joy ride but seriously the strength and courage to withstand the hardships… https://t.co/DlfUNJ406R— Mohammed Ahmed Shareef (@Mohd_A_Shareef) 1596699075000
Take Tips From Mahindra, Aditya Ghosh To Up Your Social Media Game During Lockdown
In the days of lockdown, social media is taking centrestage.
We tell you how to raise your online presence with help from CEOs who are already nailing their feed.
- We need whatever it takes approach to rejuvenate growth: Anand Mahindra
- Anand Mahindra, Shantanu Narayen to receive 2020 Leadership Awards from USISPF
- Pad-woman's mask foray floors Anand Mahindra
- Anand Mahindra invests $1 mln in Gurugram-based startup Hapramp
- Anand Mahindra to offer 100% salary to deal with coronavirus
- Lockdown needs to have a defined tenure: Anand Mahindra
1 Comment on this Story
Satinder Chadha52 days ago
Not very important.