- Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan 'clinically stable'; 26 staff members test negative for Covid-19
- Will Amitabh Bachchan's Covid-positive report create more fear or help take away the stigma that infected Indians have endured?
- Amitabh Bachchan, son Abhishek test positive for Covid-19, admitted to Nanavati hospital; Jr Bachchan urges people to stay calm
In what at first seemed like a type, Chawla wrote in her tweet, “Amitji ... Abhishek ... Ayurveda .... jaldi theek ho jaayenge .. dekhiyega (Amitabh Ji, Abhishek, ayurveda, you’ll soon get better, you’ll see)”
While some netizens speculated that Chawla meant to write 'Aishwarya' or 'Aaradhya' instead of 'Ayurveda', others felt that auto-correct was to blame.
@Aak_Thu @iam_juhi @SrBachchan @juniorbachchan Neither she nor anyone understood her earlier tweet. May be that cou… https://t.co/5rAgdzgrX4— 🆂🅾🆄🅼🅴🅽🅳🆄🇮🇳 (@UnapologeticSom) 1594559922000
@iam_juhi @SrBachchan @juniorbachchan So she actually wrote Ayurveda..— Donaldendra Trumpodi (@iamrohhiiitttt) 1594558077000
@iam_juhi @SrBachchan @juniorbachchan App toh ayurveda likhi thi 😁By d way no problem 👍👍— Chandani 🇮🇳🙏🇮🇳 (@Deb19376143) 1594557992000
The 'Gulaab Gang' actress took to Twitter to clarify her tweet. "My earlier tweet was not a typo, I meant , when I wrote , Ayurveda , that with Nature's Grace , it will help to recover fast," wrote Chawla.
Amitji, Abhishek, Aishwarya & Aaradhya... Our heartfelt best wishes for your speedy recovery 🙏 My earlier tweet was… https://t.co/BKqrv9HLGJ— Juhi Chawla (@iam_juhi) 1594557888000
The Weekend That Was: Bachchans, Anupam Kher Family Under Covid Cloud; All’s Well, Says Hem...
The C-Strike In B-Town
On Saturday night, just when the country was about to go to sleep, the news of the country's biggest superstar, Amitabh Bachchan, testing positive for coronavirus broke, sending shockwaves around the nation. In the hours that followed, more members of the Bachchan family tested positive for Covid-19 and Anupam Kher’s family, too, was hit by the corona-crisis.
On Sunday morning, the country woke up to rumours of Hema Malini and the Kapoor family testing positive for Covid-19. Here’s a detailed rundown of what transpired over the weekend - who tested positive and who didn’t.
Read More News on
- Juhi Chawla frowns at constant Govt criticism; stresses on the importance of unity
- LS Polls: Dharmendra celebrates son, wife's win; Shekhar Kapur, Juhi Chawla congratulate Modi
- Mobile tower radiation: SC to hear Juhi Chawla's plea
- Dr. Batra, Juhi Chawla add value to the launch of a fashion boutique
- ED notice to SRK, Gauri, Juhi Chawla for Rs 73 crore violation under FEMA
- Haven't heard good things about 'Dilwale': Juhi Chawla