- Mohena Kumari, family test negative for Covid-19 after month-long fight against virus; actress recommends having 'kadha', Vitamin C
- Aamir Khan's mother tests negative for COVID-19, actor thanks fans for 'prayers and good wishes'
- Andy Murray criticises Djokovic for Adria Tour, says not surprising how many players have tested positive for Covid
His media team says "Novak Djokovic and his wife Jelena are negative for COVID-19. That was shown by the results of the PCR tests that both had in Belgrade."
The statement says both had no symptoms and that they were in self-isolation in the Serbian capital since testing positive 10 days ago.
https://t.co/vR18zKhtL8— Novak Djokovic (@DjokerNole) 1592936263000
Djokovic was the fourth player to come down with the virus after participating in matches held in Belgrade and Zadar, Croatia. The others were three-time Grand Slam semifinalist Grigor Dimitrov, Borna Coric and Viktor Troicki.
Wajid Khan, Kanika Kapoor, Bejan Daruwalla & Other Famous Indian Personalities Who Tested P...
Covid Hits B-Town & TV Industry
Often called the ‘great equaliser’, the novel coronavirus has affected the rich and the poor, the famous and the average citizen, equally. The pandemic has wreaked havoc on the country and has infected several renowned Indian personalities from Bollywood, India Inc, TV industry and the sports fraternity too.
Here’s a look at the famous Indian personalities who tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
- Novak Djokovic's father defends son, blames Grigor Dimitrov for 'inflicting damage' to Croatia and Serbia
- Top-ranked tennis player Novak Djokovic and wife Jelena test positive for Covid-19
- Novak Djokovic's winning formula: no meat, a plant-based diet
- Novak Djokovic, Muhammad Ali & Ajit Wadekar: Champions of sports and humour
- Novak Djokovic defeats Roger Federer to win his 5th Wimbledon title
- Novak Djokovic's new hand faces bigger tests