- Singer SP Balasubrahmanyam tests positive for Covid-19, admitted to hospital
The 74-year-old singer shared the news in a video message on Facebook.
- Sushant S Rajput case: Maha govt dismisses allegations of inaction against state police
A bench, led by Justice Arun Mishra, however, sought replies from Mumbai police on the progress in investigations so far.
- Sushant S Rajput death: Centre accepts Bihar govt request for CBI probe
The apex court has said that the "truth should come out in the death" of the actor.
- SC hearing Rhea Chakraborty's plea to move FIR from Bihar to Mumbai
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi passes away at 94
Alkazi, who was the longest serving director of the NSD, suffered a heart attack.
- Happy birthday, Duchess! Britain's royal family wish Meghan on social media amid rift
The show of friendliness comes after a rocky period that saw Harry-Meghan move to the US.
- Bihar government to recommend CBI probe into Sushant Singh Rajput's suicide case
The Bihar government has decided to recommend a CBI probe in film actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case .
- Corporate chatter: A K-Pop-themed b’day bash for Schauna Chauhan; Ayodhya guest-list keeps folks guessing; Zen lessons for this industry body
Here's a roundup of the wackiest whispers and murmurs in the corporate corridors.
- NODWIN Gaming boss likes to fill up his empty calendar slots, says it helps him boost productivity
Akshat Rathee uses a number of apps that improves his productivity.
- Meet the professionals who juggle a great day job with a successful creative career and won’t give up either
- The pandemic has taught Teleport India director life’s biggest lesson: being flexible
Nipun Anand believes this is the best time to work on self improvement.
- Sushant Singh Rajput death: Bihar police keeping a 'watch' on Rhea Chakraborty
The team visited the Bandra police station in connection with the investigation.
- Racing Point suggests season-long restrictive bubble after Sergio Pérez tests positive
The Mexican driver is the first in F1 to contract Covid-19.
- Sushant Singh Rajput death: Supreme Court to hear Rhea Chakraborty's plea on Wednesday
The transfer petition filed by Chakraborty will come up for hearing.
BACK TO TOP