The series is based on the popular meditation app Calm and will also feature Oscar winner Kate Winslet, the streamer said in a statement.
The two actors join an impressive list of global stars already aboard the show - Mahershala Ali, Idris Elba, Oscar Isaac, Nicole Kidman, Zoë Kravitz, Lucy Liu, Cillian Murphy, and Keanu Reeves.
The 10-episode show, which will be launched on October 1, will build on the "Sleep Stories" from the Calm app and is being described as a totally new type of television experience that combines mesmeric imagery with narration by A-list stars.
Each half-hour episode will take audiences on an immersive visual journey into another world with settings for the stories ranging from a noodle maker's shop in Seattle to the outer reaches of space.
The series is co-produced by Calm and Nutopia with Jane Root, Nicola Moody, Michael Acton Smith and Chris Advansun serving as executive producers, and Sara Brailsford and Fiona Caldwell as co-executive producers.
PeeCee Beyond Films: Entrepreneur, Producer, Singer & The Many Shades Of Our Very Own ‘Desi...
‘Desi Girl’ Goes Global
Globetrotter Priyanka Chopra, who is effortlessly straddling the two worlds of Bollywood and Hollywood at the same time, is a force to be reckoned with. An enigma, whose acting talent is unparalleled, Chopra is not just a versatile actress, but also a multifaceted individual who has tried her hand at singing, producing and being a serial entrepreneur.
As the Queen of hearts and the global ‘Desi Girl’ turns 38, we take a look at some of the many achievements of PeeCee, besides acting.
- Kate Winslet 'regrets' over working with directors Woody Allen & Roman Polanski
- 'I burst into tears': Kate Winslet recalls India visit, says man from Himalayas recognised her as Rose from 'Titanic'
- Kate Winslet refuses to discuss Woody Allen's alleged sexual misconduct
- Want to dine with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet? Here's your chance!
- We should be paid the same as boys: Kate Winslet
- I was bullied for my looks in school: Kate Winslet