- WFH jobs high on demand; millennials seek flexibility, remote working options
Job searches for work from home in India increased by over 442% between Feb and July.
- Returning to work reminded House of Anita Dongre CEO of Day 1 at first job in 1999
In April of 1999, Kavindra Mishra had passed out from IIM-B & was bursting with energy.
- Panasonic Life Solutions MD has managed remote working in lockdown with only 2 devices
Vivek Sharma wears formals while getting on video calls.
- Meet the professionals who juggle a great day job with a successful creative career and won’t give up either
- WFH diaries: How companies are helping employees avoid work-from-home burnout
A study found over 50% professionals are feeling burnt out due to the pandemic.
- Lockdown lesson for CEOs, managers: Walk your people to the door. It’s not a fire exit!
Leaders will have to be more patient and more sensitive while conveying any news.
- Lockdown gave Simba CEO opportunity to focus on fitness, rekindle reading habit
Prabhtej Singh Bhatia says not being able to meet new people is a major drawback.
- Ciena developing solutions in India to drive digital to the world
The company’s current portfolio spans more than a dozen key technologies, covering areas like 5G, network backhaul and automation.
- Ajanta Orpat MD said no to layoffs, pay cuts during Covid crisis, feels employers need to be more humane
Nevil Patel says that going back to work has been more relaxing for him than working from home.
- Oorjan CEO bats for sustainable living, feels that Covid-19 has taught us to respect nature
- Indians lose interest in US jobs despite it being the favourite work-destination abroad
Job searches for the USA fell to 42% in June 2020 from a high of 58% in January 2019.
- Young India's energy is infectious, makes me feel I haven't aged at all: Ratan Tata
The Tata Trusts Chairman interacted with 33K young entrepreneurs virtually.
- Not a fair deal: Gender inequality increased in media during pandemic, says IFJ survey
The Covid-19 crisis had a negative impact on women's salaries as well as on their work responsibilities, career advancement and private life.
- This start-up boss has rewarded his teams with ESOPs during the pandemic
Jitendra Gupta, CEO of digital banking startup, Jupiter, has issued stock options to employees at no cost.
BACK TO TOP