Even the western half of the Russian north (with the Kola Peninsula of Murmansk Oblast) are popular viewing locations. In Norway: Season began from late September and will last till March. Northern Norway is lucky to have the Aurora Borealis frequently brightening up the skies. Scandinavian countries are a big draw for this.
Make a trip to the Canadian rockies
From October to March (most hours of darkness), discover the majestic snowclad Canadian Rockies. Wander in search of the elusive northern lights in the night skies; keep your eyes peeled for moose, white-tailed deer and elk as you drive through the pristine Canadian wilderness. Admire stunning curtains of ice along a steel catwalk built into the rock walls of Johnston Canyon.
Always Travelling? Keep These Simple Tips In Mind To Make Packing A Breeze
Jet, Set, Go
Make your life easier when travelling, by rolling your clothes while packing and carrying a tote handbag for utility, suggest experts.
Shivani Malik Director, Da Milano and Tushar Ved, President Major Brands India Pvt Ltd, for Charles & Keith have shared simple tips for travelling.
- Canada is on Raising Superstars founder’s travel wishlist; wants to explore Northern Lights, see polar bears
- Ask the travel expert: Which countries to visit for an unforgettable Northern Lights sighting experience?
- NASA satellite captures northern lights' dazzling image
- Northern Lights is a lodestone for Bengaluru's moneyed people
- Ask the travel expert: What are the other must do's apart from watching Northern Lights in Iceland?
- Ask the travel expert: The must-go-to locations in Iceland for the best view of the Northern Lights