Earlier during the day, the benchmark equity indices ended lower following heavy losses in Reliance Industries after Amazon won an interim arbitration award to stall the Mukesh Ambani-led firm's acquisition of Future Group's retail assets.
After plunging 737 points during the day, the 30-share Sensex recovered some lost ground to end 540 points or 1.33 per cent lower at 40,145.50. The broader NSE Nifty slipped 162.60 points or 1.36 per cent to 11,767.75.
Here’s who bought and sold what in some of the key bulk and block deals of the day:
>> Axis Trustee Services sold 1.59 crore shares of Reliance Power at Rs 3.38 per share.
>> AMJ Land Holdings bought 30 lakh shares of Pudumjee Paper at Rs 15.25, while Halan Properties sold the same number of shares at the similar price.
>> HULST BV sold 29 lakh shares of Coforge at Rs 2,310.56 per share, data available with the NSE showed. HULST BV also bought 9 lakh shares of Coforge at Rs 2,312.03 per share on the BSE.
>> XTX Markets LLP sold 3.80 lakh shares of Just Dial at Rs 633.37 and bought 3.81 lakh shares at Rs 632.80 per share.
Here are all the BSE bulk deals:
Here are all the NSE bulk deals:
Read More News on
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- NSE-BSE bulk deals: Smallcap stocks dominate bulk deals on Tuesday
- NSE-BSE bulk deals: FPIs sell Mold-Tek Packaging REs
- NSE-BSE bulk deals: Europacific sells most stake in Adani Ports
- Mahindra Electric eyes investment, bulk deals with e-commerce companies
- NSE-BSE bulk deals: IndiGo, Deepak Fertilisers among top bulk deals on Tuesday
- NSE-BSE bulk deals: Esaar India hikes stake in Jump Networks