Siti Networks, Reliance Power, Sanghi Industries and Reliance Naval were among the major names that saw bulk exchange of shares, according to data available with the BSE and the NSE.
The 30-share pack Sensex advanced 127.01 points or 0.31 per cent to 40,685.50. Its broader peer NSE Nifty rose 33.90 points or 0.28 per cent to 11,930.35. India VIX, the indicator of volatility in the market, slipped about 4 per cent but still remains elevated.
Here’s who bought and sold what in some of the key bulk and block deals of the day:
>> Valiant Mauritius Partners sold 9,127,583 shares of Reliance Naval and Engineering at Rs 1.67 per share.
>> Ashok Kumar Singh bought 30,000 shares of VMV Holidays at Rs 40.47 per share.
>> Vimal Kumar bought 2,90,000 shares of Best Agro Life from Geeta Garg at Rs 470.1 per share.
>> Festino Vincom Limited bought 90,000 shares of AAA Technologies at Rs 43.42 per share.
>> Rajasthan Global Securities bought 32,25,451 shares of Music Broadcast Limited at Rs 20.58 per share.
Here are all the BSE bulk deals:
Here are all the NSE bulk deals:
Read More News on
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- NSE-BSE bulk deals: Smallcap stocks dominate bulk deals on Tuesday
- NSE-BSE bulk deals: FPIs sell Mold-Tek Packaging REs
- NSE-BSE bulk deals: Europacific sells most stake in Adani Ports
- Mahindra Electric eyes investment, bulk deals with e-commerce companies
- NSE-BSE bulk deals: IndiGo, Deepak Fertilisers among top bulk deals on Tuesday
- NSE-BSE bulk deals: Esaar India hikes stake in Jump Networks