10 stocks that gained most on BSE on Friday
The BSE Sensex closed 732 points, or 2.15 per cent, higher at 34,733.58, with 29 stocks in the green and only one - Tata Consultancy Services - in the red.
The NSE Nifty50 jumped 238 points, or 2.32 per cent, settling at 10,472.50, with 46 stocks advancing and four - Tata Consultancy Services, HCL Technologies, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories and Tech Mahindra - declining.
Let's take a look at 10 stocks that gained most on BSE on Friday:
- Kothari Products surged 19.98 per cent to finish at Rs 114.70.
- PG Electroplast ended the day at Rs 128.30, up 19.96 per cent.
- India Cements Capital jumped 19.74 per cent to Rs 3.70.
- Lincoln Pharma settled at Rs 251.35, up 19.61 per cent.
- BPL surged 19.57 per cent to Rs 38.80.
- SVP Housing closed at Rs 28.50, up by 19.50 per cent.
- Arshiya finished at Rs 36.40, up by 19.34 per cent.
- Phyto Chem (India) clocked a gain of 18.60 per cent, settling at Rs 44.
- Sadbhav Engineering surged 17.89 per cent and settled at Rs 237.85.
- Vas Infra rose 17.01 per cent to close the day at Rs 3.99.