--Jay Harsh Kadam
Ankita Tanna Narsey, Founder, Oaktree Financial Advisors, responds:
I can recommend some mutual fund schemes for your profile. However, you need to keep a few points in mind before investing. Be disciplined and do not stop your SIPs. You should also monitor your investments at regular intervals. As you have a long-term investment horizon, do not panic in a volatile market situation. Hold your investments for the long term to achieve the maximum benefits from your equity investments. Also, you should increase your SIP amount every year by at least 10%.
You may split your investment of Rs 30,000 per month in the following mutual funds:
Kotak Standard Multicap Fund: Rs 10,000
ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund: Rs 10,000
Read More News on
- Mutual funds to build a retirement corpus
- Retirement corpus crosses Rs 5 lakh crore: Pension regulator PFRDA
- MF portfolio doctor: Why Agarwal needs to increase retirement corpus to achieve financial goals
- Mutual funds to create a retirement corpus of Rs 1.5 lakh
- What kind of mutual fund investments should I make to accumulate a comfortable retirement corpus?
- Will these mutual funds help me to build a retirement corpus?
2 Comments on this Story
satya ranjan nayak397 days ago
Dear investor, to achieve 7 crore on 15 years monthly investment 1.4 lks needed. At present your age is 38 years. Still 22 years to go for your retirement. To get such value 7 crore, you have to increase your monthly investment or increase your time limit upto 22 years with 14% return.
1.Mirae assets bluechip - 40%
2.sbi focused equity - 20%
3.Franklin feeder us opportunities - 20%
4.Kotak equity - 10% opportunities
5.Sbi small cap - 10%
As you mentioned, you are an aggressive investor.
your investment period is long term. Hopefully these funds will do well in future.
KUSCO KUSCO397 days ago