NSE:MMPEQ | 58888: | IND:Aluminium | ISIN code:INE511Y01018 | SECT:Metals - Non Ferrous
The Company History page lists out the major events in chronological order for MMP Industries Ltd.
|Company History - MMP Industries Ltd.|
|The Company was originally incorporated as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956 pursuant to a certificate of incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies, Rajasthan, Jaipur dated October 8, 1973 with the name ‘Semi Conductor Packages Private Limited’. Subsequently the name of the company was changed to ‘Maharashtra Metal Powders Private Limited’ and a fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon change of name was issued by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, Bombay on October 18, 1984. Subsequently, the Company was converted into a public limited company pursuant to approval of the shareholders at an extraordinary general meeting held on May 13, 1994 and consequently, the name of the Company was changed to ‘Maharashtra Metal Powders Limited’ and a fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon conversion to public limited company was issued by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, Bombay on December 28, 1994. Subsequently, the name of the company was changed to ‘MMP Industries Limited’ and a fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon change of name was issued by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, Mumbai on June 19, 2012. the corporate identification number is U32300MH1973PLC030813.|
Major Events and Milestones
- Incorporation of the Company.
- The Company had set up its first BM 1 with installed capacity of 300 MTPA for pyrotechnic aluminium powders in technical collaboration with Ets. Andre Van Lerberghe, Belgium (AVL)
- Change of Name of the Company to Maharashtra Metal Powders Private Limited
- Conversion of the Company into Public Limited from Private Limited.
2009 - Pursuant of Scheme of Amalgamation, Maharashtra Industrial Exports Private Limited and Nagpur Pulverisers & Minerals Private Limited were amalgamated with the Company
- Change of Name of the Company to MMP Industries Limited
- The Company acquired 26.06% stake in Star Circlips & Engineering Limited
- The Company entered into a Joint Venture Agreement with Toyo Aluminium K.K., Japan for manufacturing and sale of aluminium pastes through a Joint Venture company “Toyal MMP India Private Limited” of which the Company holds 26.00%.
- The Company entered into a Technology Agreement dated February 1, 2016 with Toyo Aluminium K.K., Japan for manufacturing of new-aluminium paste products being Leafing Aluminium Paste.
- The Company received ‘VIA-Solar Vidarbha Udyog Gaurav’ in the Medium Scale Industry Category from Vidarbha Industries Association for its outstanding contribution to Industrial Development of Vidarbha.
Date Sources:Live BSE and NSE Quotes Service: TickerPlant | Corporate Data, F&O Data & Historical price volume data: Dion Global Solutions Ltd.
BSE Quotes and Sensex are real-time and licensed from the Bombay Stock Exchange. NSE Quotes and Nifty are also real time and licenced from National Stock Exchange. All times stamps are reflecting IST (Indian Standard Time).
Copyright © 2020 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. For reprint rights: Times Syndication Service