Moraje is currently a Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company and a leader in the firm’s Asia TMT practice. He will take over from Subrata Nag as the group chief executive officer when he retires in 2020.
"Suraj’s initial priorities will be to drive our strategic platform consolidation and accelerate our technology-enabled transformation, while continuing to grow operating cash flow delivery," Quess Chairman and Managing Director Ajit Isaac said in a statement. "His global business-building track record at McKinsey & Company, rich experience in technology-led transformations, long-term results orientation, and demonstrated ability to inspire and lead teams make him an outstanding candidate to accelerate our business transformation and evolve our culture."
Moraje has over 20 years of experience in counselling institutions across sectors (including technology, IT services, financial services, telecom, utilities, consumer and media) on strategic, organizational and operational issues. Previous roles include establishing the Firm’s African Tech Media and Telecoms practice, and transforming the Philippines Office as the Managing Partner for the country. He has also served on the Firm's global new Partner election committee. He holds a BE from National Institute of Technology in Surat, and a PGDM from the Indian Institute of Management in Ahmedabad, Quess said in a statement.
"I look forward to working with the company’s exceptional leaders over the coming years to continue to transform Quess Corp, and further enhance the company’s contribution to the societies in which we operate,” Moraje said.
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- Global economies likely to see an 'X'-shaped recovery: Kevin Sneader, Global Managing Partner, McKinsey & Co
- Indian economy may not see V-shaped recovery: Kevin Sneader, Managing Partner, McKinsey & Co
- McKinsey may conduct Covid prevalence study in Dharavi
- India needs to grow at 8% in order to provide employment to new entrants: McKinsey Report
- Maharashtra to scale up key health infrastructure, ropes in McKinsey
- Oyo appoints former McKinsey executive as COO