Pakistan violates ceasefire along IB in JK's Kathua
Sudden firing by Pakistani rangers was witnessed at Manyari-Chorgali area, Hiranagar in Jammu on Friday evening and continued throughout the night. The Border Security Force (BSF) retaliated effectively, no casualty or damage was reported.
- Ex-SPO among 2 Hizbul terrorists behind killing of 2 non-local civilians in south Kashmir: Police
- India moves to sensitise US Congress on Kashmir
- No human rights violation in J-K ever since Article 370 was abrogated: Rajnath Singh
- Article 370, Savarkar aimed at wooing Jats & Marathas by BJP
- Jammu & Kashmir Legislative Council abolished
The firing from across the border in Manyari-Chorgali area in Hiranagar sector was unprovoked and started around 7.30 pm on Friday and continued intermittently throughout the night, the officials said.
They said the Border Security Force (BSF) retaliated effectively.
There was no report of any casualty or damage in the Pakistani firing which ended around 4.15 am on Saturday morning, the officials said.