China is India’s second-biggest trade partner after the US, and its companies have a significant market share in the consumer goods segment, especially electronics. Kirtika Suneja looks at the bilateral trade numbers.
Read More News on
- Raising stakes, US brands China claims in South China Sea as illegal
- China criticizes US joint carrier drills in South China Sea
- Marketers sidestep China companies following anti-China sentiment on social media
- China 'throwing punches', provoking neighbors: US expert on India-China standoff
- China shares close higher on hopes of outbreak control, US-China talks
- No China, PLA stake: Huawei
2 Comments on this Story
sriram son of janardhanan40 days ago
bye bye ban now ok
gauravnavyug56 days ago
Stop this trade nuisance at once when the country altogether is threatened what the trade will do to better it. Trade is not supreme but the country or nation is and this must be kept and engraved in every Indian, its not India that has needled the dragon but the other way. We will fight let's see what and how much dragon will spit fire, don't forget dragon is the modern manifestation of age old " Asuras " and we Indians are habitual of sending them the right place from time immortal.