Though nobody could deny that Baghel was responsible for Congress’ turnaround after it lost its entire leadership in a Maoist attack in 2013, the party’s central leadership was looking at caste mathematics ahead of 2019 elections.
The oath taking ceremony of Congress leader Bhupesh Baghel as the new CM has been shifted from the Science College grounds to Balbeer Juneja Indoor Stadium in Budhatalab.
Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that farm loan waiver promise of Congress worked to an extent in the recent election but 2019 general election would be a different.
Hailing from the influential Kurmi community, Bhupesh Baghel is known for his political acumen.
Holding Raje responsible for the financial condition of the state, Gehlot said she could have done more work if she wanted.
- Bhupesh Baghel is new chief minister of Chhattisgarh
- Zoramthanga: From being an insurgent to becoming Mizoram CM
- 158 of 199 Rajasthan MLAs are crorepatis: ADR report
- Rahul holds hectic parleys with top Cong leaders to select next Chhattisgarh CM
- Zoramthanga sworn in as Mizoram's new CM
- Mamata, Mayawati invited for Kamal Nath's swearing-in on December 17
- Zoramthanga's loyalty to Mizo cause helped him return to power after a decade