Most Read Business News
Last updated on 1 Mar,2021 10:07 PM Refresh
- After Anand Mahindra says 'connect me to him', man who built the tiny house on top of a rickshaw comes forwardMahindra had tweeted asking social media to connect him to the 24-year-old architect.
- Long & Short of Markets: Jhunjhunwala on when will Sensex top out; June 16 could be a turning point for StreetAce investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala gives two reasons that can lead to the demise of a bull market.
- China appears to warn India: Push too hard and the lights could go outAs battles raged in the Himalayas, taking at least two dozen lives, Chinese malware was flowing into the control systems that manage electric supply across India, along with a high-voltage transmission substation and a coal-fired power plant, a new report has just revealed.
- China-India demilitarized zone upsets defense officials in DelhiSoldiers from both countries for now will no longer patrol a nine-kilometer (six-mile) stretch on the north bank of Pangong Tso.
- US owes India USD 216 billion as American debt soars to USD 29 trillion: lawmakerAmerica's national debt was USD5.6 trillion in 2000. During the Obama administration, it actually doubled. In 2020, the US national debt was USD 23.4 trillion, that was USD 72,309 in debt per person.
- Reliance Jio just sent a message for Vodafone Idea, Bharti Airtel investorsKotak Institutional Equities said that upfront payment may be a deterrent for incremental customers despite attractive propositions.
- Day trading guide: 2 stock recommendations for Monday A sustained trade below the support level of 14,440 will extend the corrections to 14,330-14,300 levels.
- Low gold prices spark flurry of activity in IndiaGold futures in India were trading around Rs 46,000 per 10 grams, not far from the eight-month trough of Rs 45,861 touched last week.
- Warren Buffett's $10 billion mistake: Precision CastpartsBerkshire wrote off $9.8 billion of Precision’s value last August, as the COVID pandemic sapped demand for air travel and the Portland, Oregon-based unit’s products.
- How to register for Covid-19 vaccination in India on Co-Win appThe beneficiaries will be able to register on the Co-WIN app from Monday itself, along with walk-in provision to register at the session sites, according to official sources.