- Missing your newspaper amid Covid-19 pandemic? Here's how business leaders feel
- Blocking newspaper delivery is a legal offence: Top lawyers
- Why print media enjoys distinct advantages over purely web based content providers
- Transportation of essential goods including newspaper delivery are allowed: Ajay Bhalla, Union Home Secretary
- The Economic Times newspaper is back in Mumbai and Pune
- Coronavirus pandemic: Newspapers are safe to touch, WHO confirms
- Covid-19 outbreak: I&B Ministry orders states to facilitate media operations
- Fact: Why you will never be infected by our newspapers
Over the past week, there have been WhatsApp messages and forwards — stating that newspapers can be avenues of infection. But this has been roundly refuted by health experts and doctors. Nivedita Gupta, chief epidemiologist at ICMR said Covid-19 is a “respiratory infection” and there is “no risk” of catching it through newspapers and packages.
PM Modi says newspapers carry tremendous credibility, appreciates media’s contribution in tackling Covid-19
In a video conference with over twenty journalists and stakeholders from print media from across the country on Tuesday, PM Modi underlined the importance of social distancing and asked the media to generate awareness about its importance.