Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday called on President Ram Nath Kovind and the two leaders discussed issues of national and international importance, Rashtrapati Bhavan officials said. The meeting comes after the Prime Minister had visited Leh earlier this week and addressed soldiers following the June 15 clashes in the higher reaches of that region with Chinese troops in which 20 army personnel sacrificed their lives for the nation.
After the meeting, the Rashtrapati Bhavan tweeted, "Prime Minister @narendramodi called on President Kovind and briefed him on the issues of national and international importance."
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi extends Eid greetings
- New Education Policy focuses on how to think: PM Narendra Modi
- PM Narendra Modi performs 'bhoomi pujan' for Ram temple in Ayodhya
- PM Narendra Modi leaves for Ayodhya to lay foundation stone of Ram temple
- Telecom sector needs to focus on security and self reliance: PM Narendra Modi
- PM Narendra Modi holds meeting with heads of banks, NBFCs