Delhi (1168) reported maximum numbers of rapes among the metropolitan cities in 2017. Disputes’ (7,898 cases) followed by ‘personal vendetta (4,660 cases) and ‘Gain’ (2,103 cases) were the main motives for murders, says NCRB report.
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- Bihar Assembly Election: Nitish Kumar’s shifting slot in the jigsaw puzzle that is Bihar elections
- COVID caution goes for toss in Bihar election heat
- Bihar manifestos rain jobs, but reality is grim
- Campaigning for first phase of Bihar elections to end today
- 'Lalten yug' has ended in Bihar: Nitish Kumar
- Why this Bihar poll battle is not like the last three