NSE:POWERFULSM | 58888: | IND:Electronics/Electricals | ISIN code:INE650Z01011 | SECT:Consumer Durables
The Company History page lists out the major events in chronological order for Powerful Technologies Ltd.
|Company History - Powerful Technologies Ltd.|
The Company was incorporated as Powerful Technologies Private Limited under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 vide certificate of incorporation dated February 26, 2015, issued by Registrar of Companies, NCT of Delhi & Haryana. Subsequently, the name of the Company was changed to Powerful Technologies Limited pursuant to conversion into a public company vide shareholder’s approval on February 12, 2018 and fresh certificate of incorporation dated February 28, 2018, issued by Registrar of Companies, NCT of Delhi & Haryana.
KEY EVENTS ANDMILESTONES IN THE HISTORY OF the COMPANY
- Incorporated as Powerful Technologies Private Limited.
- Started commercial production.
- Business level scaled up, achieved turnover of appx. Rs. 25 cr.
- Signed distribution agreement for KODAK power banks with Strand Europe Ltd.
- Signed licensee agreement to use the “Polaroid and Polaroid & Pixel Design” trademarks with the products i.e. Consumer Televisions and Computer Monitors in the territories of India, Nepal & Bangladesh.
- Got ISO 9001 Certification.
- Got SA 8001 Certification.
- Received special jury awards for contributing to Make in India, a government programme in Banking Excellence Awards year 2016-17.
- Signed an agreement with Flipkart India Ltd to have a bulk buying business with them.
- Signed an agreement with Appario Retail Ltd., a JV of Amazon Asia and Patni group to have a focused and bulk buying business onAmazon.in.
- Conversion into Public Limited Company vide fresh certificate of Incorporation dated February 28, 2018
Date Sources:Live BSE and NSE Quotes Service: TickerPlant | Corporate Data, F&O Data & Historical price volume data: Dion Global Solutions Ltd.
BSE Quotes and Sensex are real-time and licensed from the Bombay Stock Exchange. NSE Quotes and Nifty are also real time and licenced from National Stock Exchange. All times stamps are reflecting IST (Indian Standard Time).
Copyright © 2020 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. For reprint rights: Times Syndication Service